1) Minimum age eligible for admission of a member is 18 years.
2) It would be compulsory for every member to attend at least two events in a financial year. Any type of intoxication during any of the projects of the society is strictly
3) Members will have to strictly follow the bye-laws of the society.
4) The personal details as furnished by the member should be correct and true. Any changes in the information shall be intimated to the society immediately.
5) As subscription charges, it would be mandatory for every member to submit one-time enrolment charges of rs.12/- first time (re.1/- for each month). Further, he/she
is required to submit re.1/- per month per person, making it a total of rs.13/- for the first time. Further onwards, re.1/- per month per person will be charged.
moreover, it would be at the discretion of the member to submit such re.1/- per month per person for their family members also( only if they wish to contribute)
6) All donations made to society are Non-Refundable.
7) Membership does not confer the right to access any sort of financial details of the society unless otherwise approved by the board.
8) the society has the right to cancel the membership any time, in case any fraud or malpractice comes to the notice of the board
9) Member shall be admitted initially for a period of 1 year, subject to revision.
10) Any member of the society found working against the interests, objectives, and reputation of the society will cease to be its member. The society has full power to
take such a decision.
11) Any member may resign from the society any time by giving a letter addressed to the President or the Secretary. The society has full powers to accept such
12) Members are strictly prohibited to insert their own or third-party advertising, branding or any sort of promotional activities in any of the projects of the society or at
13) The society has the right to take legal action against any member who shall be found guilty of breach of any of the terms & conditions of membership.